Throughout 2020, YOU supported our Counseling, Senior and Caregiver, and Latino Education and Family Support programs, and strengthened the wellbeing and life success of children, families, and seniors in our communities. And when COVID-19 changed everyone's world, YOU generously created a path to hope by fulfilling our clients' basic needs and helping us adapt our services to the new socially-distanced world.
Most recently, YOU supported our year-end Appeal to help ensure continuation of the critical services we offer year-round to area residents in need. Thanks to YOU:
- We achieved our $10,000 Challenge Match from the Healthcare Foundation of Northern Lake County.
- Our year-end Appeal was boosted by generosity from both past donors and scores of new donors, who joined together to ensure the success of our vital Counseling, Senior and Caregiver, and Latino Education and Family Support.
- Individuals and families are accessing barrier-free mental health counseling, especially important now to address the anxiety and stress caused by the pandemic.
- Seniors and caregivers are overcoming the challenges of aging through vital support and services that enable them to achieve their highest level of quality of life.
- Latino students are developing academic and social-emotional skills that will boost their academic achievement and life success for them and their families.
YOUR annual support makes a difference for all ages, every day of the year, across our Lake County communities! Our heartfelt gratitude to YOU!