Thanks to YOU, Over $238,000 Has Been Raised to Assist Those in Need with Resources to Face the Effects of the Pandemic with Strength and Hope.
Thanks to YOU, we can continue to meet the daily needs of those facing unemployment or reduced hours. We can assist seniors who are isolated, without family support. We can provide counseling for the many individuals and families facing increased anxiety, depression, and stress due to Covid-19.
- Groceries, household products, masks, gloves, laundry detergent, and fabric softener put nourishing, fresh food on the table and ensure safe environments.
- Gift cards provide clothing and shoes for growing children, help fund other special family needs and keep the air conditioning running and the lights on.
- Medical care, dental care, mental health counseling, medicine, and Medicare fees help ensure that physical and mental health needs are not neglected.
- Trauma care enabled by professional training for counseling and youth staff help staff provide appropriate crisis support for individuals and families.
- Technology improvements enable students and our summer campers to learn virtually and avoid the Covid-slide, and staff to provide timely virtual services.
YOUR support makes a big difference in the stressful lives of our families. Your gifts help prevent the long-term physical and mental health effects that a crisis like this pandemic can create. Families are so grateful...to YOU.
"I am grateful for the work [Family Service does] because I know that we were not abandoned. I am very grateful"- Senior Group Family
“I am always telling people that if I am surviving this situation, it is because of all the help that I get from [Family Service], I have to recognize this because without that help, I would not be in a good spot." -Nuestro Center Family
"Many thanks! God Bless You for all you do. Everything you gave us will help us, Sincerely and with all my heart. I have no words to express how [Family Service] has helped us."- Latino Youth Initiative (LYI) Family
While the Emergency Fund continues to support daily family needs, our Counseling, Senior & Caregiver Services, and Educational Programs must be sustained by gifts to the Annual Appeal. PLEASE DONATE HERE TO THE ANNUAL APPEAL.
(Photo: Loving Tree created by Nuestro Verano Virtual Summer Camper 2020)